Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the winner is......

Grab and Go Baby Boutique
"because everything is easy to grab and take with you on the go"
~Jenn from Melbourne!!!

Thanks to everyone who gave me (us) ideas. I sew needed it!! My creativity zone in my brain has been mush.

The best part... The URL is available, so I'm gonna go ahead and get it for the future. Look for a new ETSY store later this week (prob this weekend when I have more time) with this name!!
I'm so excited to start moving forward now.

Jenn...drop me an email (I couldn't find how to email you off your blog) and we can figure out what you want!! lbroselli@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh wow! Thanks! I can't believe you picked my idea! I'll email you! Glad I could help!

Cindy said...

I was so excited to see that Jenn won!