Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Help me come up with a store name....

My mind is mush (that's what happens when you are a mom) and I'm trying to come up with a name for my store. I need your help!! Initially I am going to be selling my diaper clutch and coordinating wipes cases. I will eventually add diaper cloths, stroller blankets and small lovie blankets, etc. If you have any great ideas/store names, leave me comment below, but make sure I have a way to contact you. If I choose your store name...You will win a FREE diaper clutch or wipes case of your choice. If you don't have a blogger account but you still have an idea, you can email me your idea at lbroselli@yahoo.com. I will keep this open through Sunday Nov 16 at midnight. Then I will look at all of the comments and make a decision and contact the winner sometime on Monday. Thanks for your help!!!!



Etsy storefront soon to be arriving. For now if you are interested you can email me your order and we can go from there

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Bear's Baby Boutique

Cindy said...

My Duck Duck Baby

Cindy said...

Baby Duck Duck

:) said...

I suggest "Diaper Purse" or "The Diaper Purse" and would focus first on the clutches until that gets going then deal with what to do if you add a variety of more items. I think that the name should describe what you are selling. I am trying to think of cute variations of the word "purse". There is already a website out there called "The Diaper Clutch" so that ruled that one out. Purse seemed natural because when you say the word purse I think of something small that you can carry easily. Just a thought.

Jenn said...

Clutch-A-Bunch Baby Boutique, because you sell clutch style bags and a bunch of other things (eventually)....???
Ummmmm......The Grab-and-Go Baby Boutique, because everything is easy to grab and take with you on the go?
Just a couple off the top real quick. Don't know if any of these titles are taken elsewhere.