Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shipping Updated & New Fabric

I found out today that I can ship first class for much less than priority, so here are the shipping rates:

1 Diaper tote/clutch/bag - $1.00
2 Diaper totes - $1.50
Wipes case - $2.00
Diaper tote/wipes case- $2.50
2 wipes cases - $3.00 (I might need to reweigh this, it might actually be over 13 oz)

***All orders over 13 oz have to be shipped priority which will be $5, unless otherwise discussed.


If you don't see a fabric you like on this blog, email me and I may have something in my stash that would work for you. I have only listed the fabric on here that I have a good amount of. lbroselli@yahoo.com



Black/White and Grays (white swirl, black swirl, white diamonds, solid black, black/gray plaid)

Brown Shimmer Butterfly (this will be lined with a solid brown for the interior)

Close up of the fabric

No comments: