Sunday, October 5, 2008

Easy Craft...no sew

I made these clothes separaters for a friend who is having baby girl soon. I used foam door hangers, black sharpie, # stencils, 3D foam stickers. After I finished I used scissors and cut a slit in the door knob part so it could slip onto the closet rod. On the reverse side of the early month ones, I made 2T, 3T, & 4T. I figure by the time she's done using the 0-3 and 3-6, she can turn them around and put them at the end of the closet for the bigger sizes. This is an easy project for a baby shower gift, I wish I had done this for myself in the beginning (I actually bought an extra set for to use in Kelsey's closet as well)

2 comments:

:) said...

This is brilliant! I wish I had thought of it 15 years ago! Would have saved me a lot of headaches.

Lori Beth said...

LOL thanks Terry. I wish I could take total credit for it. I saw something like it somewhere...but just don't remember where.