Sunday, September 28, 2008

Diaper tote gone wrong...

but put a better use. When I first started to change my pattern for my diaper tote, I followed someone's tutorial...which I followed incorrectly and resulted in a bag you couldn't really even put a diaper in (maybe a small one). I sewed some Velcro on and it's the perfect first aid kit bag for my diaper bag. Everything is easy to find in one place.......

In it I have wipes, neo-2-go, band aids, Tylenol, gauze, tape, alcohol wipes, after bite (for stings), tissues, tweezers, and a small pair of scissors.

2 comments:

The Berni Family said...

Love the new blog. I was really crafty when Emma was first born and haven't been doing to bad...I have been making little shift dresses for her since she was born. I am sure all of that is about to fly out the window once Baby #2 comes along....don't know that Jay wants me to put his son in shift dresses! I LOVE the wipes case though!! VERY cute stuff with the exception of that horrible UF print on the splat mat!! WAR EAGLE!!

Lori Beth said...

Thanks!! I made one dress for Kelsey, but I'm scared of sewing hems.... yeah I can't imagine having any time if I had 2!! I'm so excited for you guys though...so cool!